About statistics and other requirements

Good morning community, first of all thank you very much for reading me. I’m new to InfinityFree, and I have some doubts that I hope I can clarify here.

I’ve read the hosting features and they seem very good, I have a small WordPress site that I’d like to host here. But I have read on the forum that some sites were suspended for not receiving enough visits. Is that so? How many daily/weekly/monthly visits are necessary? Are there any other requirements that must be met? Also, suspension policy. How can we avoid it?

I 've also read that sites can be suspended at any time. While it’s true that this happens in all hosting services, I’d like to know what is considered abuse and what is not. I have not yet uploaded my site, and I’d like to do so taking into account all these issues, which are not minor.

Thank you so very much in advance for any information you can provide me. Kind regards!

Ps: oh, another doubt. What about the hits limitation in free plans? What do you mean by hit? Thanks again.

That’s correct, yes. You are allowed to use your free hosting for as long as you want, but it is required that you actually use it. Many people set up an account, decide it’s not what they are looking for, and forget about it. After all, why would they bother cleaning up after themselves? But that would leave millions of accounts on our servers that nobody cares about, but do take up server space, which we would rather give to people who actually do want to use our services.

The only requirement is that you get a few page views every month. Just having any traffic is sufficient, if you check your site yourself you’re already safe.

If you don’t have any traffic in a month, your account will be suspended, but you can reactivate your account yourself, until the account is fully deleted, which doesn’t happen for at least 20 days after suspension.

A hit is a hit. If you don’t know what it is, there is a Wikipedia article about it: Pageview - Wikipedia

a hit refers to a request for any file from a web server

If you want to more about the limit:

8 Likes

Thank you very, very much for such a detailed and conscientious response. I took note of everything and read all the articles you suggested. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.