530 on FTP & Control Panel

my username epiz_21488472

FTP & Control Panel new password not update my account page and not connecting. Web site is working.
Information 530 on FTP connection.

Hello

Please share you domain name, and the logs from FileZilla.

Thanks!

3 Likes

my domain name asciipro.rf.gd

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
Command: USER epiz_21488472
Response: 331 User epiz_21488472 OK. Password required
Command: PASS ************
Response: 530 Login authentication failed
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

You are not using the correct password. Note that your InfinityFree password is different from your account password.

If you are using the password found in the client area, click the “Edit Settings” button on the account page and change the accounts password. Wait 5 minutes hen retry.

5 Likes

I am using my password correctly. I also confirmed via e-mail. I can’t get into the control panel either. I was able to login to the control panel earlier with the password provided by my account password.

This sounds like your account password in the client area got out of sync with the hosting platform. This happens if you used the control panel’s password reset functionality, which is why you should never use it.

Please update your account’s password using the account settings page in the client area. After that, you should be able to login again to the control panel, and if that works, FTP access will work as well.

4 Likes

I did what you said. I had 2 control panel accounts. I still can’t get into the control panel of my account.

I can access other control panel.

it redirects here and doesn’t progress.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about my infinity account. account settings is a page inside. it’s done now.

1 Like

thanks…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.