20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

I think the reason for the “Connection reset” error happening was that they did a return 444; instead of the classic 403 page directly when visiting the IP. But websites that are in that IP work fine at least, even when clearing the browser cache…

4 Likes

I think that’s normal when directly visiting the IP… it’s not working when it doesn’t respond at all and you get a timeout error.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah, the return 444; they set seems to close the connection without any data sent.

1 Like

some IPs are completely down
and some are so busy that they don’t answer

4 Likes

Please don’t down. I am updating my websites now… :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Some don’t reply to answers through IP (visiting websites on that IP work fine), and some might throw a “Connection timed out” error…

Well, sounds like a lot of… HOOPLA! It sounds like a lot of HOOPLA! Sounds like a… HOOPLA! HOOPLA! bonk

4 Likes

No net november real?

5 Likes

What was that?

5 Likes

I think my domains + subdomains are working again :sunny:
It looks like it wasn’t available for 6-10 minutes
whatever happened, I hope it won’t happen again

5 Likes

fffffff###K

5 Likes

For me your website works fine? I checked using incognito mode on my browser by the way.

4 Likes

My WiFi if it was a web hosting server:

6 Likes

it appears for a second and loads very slowly

and then down again

my subdomains are dead again

CF cache but click here REMOVED it was php guestbook - no cache

5 Likes

OK, now I see the problem…

Up and down (backslash), and up and down… This is the song I’m imagining…

It originates from this screenshot coming from the iFastNet’s unofficial server by the way:

Screenshot 2023-08-13 alle 19.42.01

5 Likes

now it works again - how many times will I write this today :joy:

5 Likes

And when it goes down again, I’ll remember this song:

(this one is without the backslash edit by that user whose display name on Discord I’ve posted the screenshot)

2 Likes

As far as I can tell, only the 185.27.134.176 IP went down for about half an hour two times. Maybe more, because my monitoring had trouble with ~5% of all IPs.

Not great of course, but nowhere near a “mega outage”.

6 Likes

What is this ?

is it that the MOD has too much power again in the new version ? (I haven’t tried save)

@Admin admin since we have created (1)

then these two :x: should be removed

6 Likes

Should I choose C or C++ to learn next? Next year I will hopefully manage to get a laptop which can handle the compiling process.

4 Likes