20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

I believe it should be the AX72

https://www.amazon.sg/TP-Link-AX72-Dual-Band-Gigabit-Archer/dp/B09BMLJ9YD

7 Likes

@JxstErg1 we have another update - https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/b550

after installation remember to click

Screenshot 2024-02-13 124335

to see if everything is OK

I had a FAIL for cpu powerā€¦blah blah
but as far as I can see online itā€™s normal because my cpu doesnā€™t even use it.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll update the chipset driver when Iā€™m at home, as now Iā€™m coming back home!

6 Likes

if amd Adrenalin canā€™t print cpu freq and temp in stats/overlay
then you reinstall (repair) amd adrenalin and after restart it should be ok

5 Likes

I updated the chipset drivers; now itā€™s time for a reboot and a check if AMD Software: Adrenalin can print my CPU frequency and temperature. If not Iā€™ll reinstall it!

EDIT: Now Iā€™m also updating AMD Software: Adrenalin. For now everything is working fine.

6 Likes

I have several task/services killed because I donā€™t need them
so maybe thatā€™s why itā€™s not able to retrieve cpu stats

or all simply need to go in a certain orderā€¦ first chipset then adrenalinā€¦ and not the other way around.

5 Likes

Good news!!!

6 Likes

Weee - congratulations !
did NS remain as they were before or did you have to do it again?

5 Likes

Yes, but I am not so sure it will be good for 9 yearsā€¦

7 Likes

if they return it to you and not to me, then I will go crazy :joy:

6 Likes

I am sure you will get the domains back online.
Itā€™s just a matter of time, due to overwhelming number of emails received by Freenom

7 Likes

itā€™s a success to extend it for 1 year - because if I hadnā€™t dug Reddit, I wouldnā€™t have even known that someone had tried to solve the matter by email and I would have forgotten about those freenom domains right away.

I donā€™t knowā€¦ my was on Cloudflare NS etc. + and they all have redirection on .comā€¦
they might find it suspicious

6 Likes

It was the same for me. Otherwise you would have received this CloudFlare notification

5 Likes

did you thank them via RE or not?

6 Likes

I just did. Important to show gratitude!!

6 Likes

Sadā€¦

7 Likes

I forgot to tell you that since the last version of Adrenalin
the overlay remains standing even after the restartā€¦ if you remember that I complained before that it would be great if it was put in the startup and that I donā€™t have to turn it on manually every timeā€¦

and now there is the possibility of choosing colors for the titles as well as for the values.

I donā€™t know how often you turn on your gaming PC, so I donā€™t know when was the last time you made an update for adrenalin.
sorry if you already knew that :smile:

8 Likes

i was amazed how well this runs in a browser on my basic laptop with intel gpu on cpu :smiley:

http://xproger.info/projects/OpenLara/

6 Likes

Small increase (Cloudflare monthly report) :upside_down_face:

btw. 10k is open for 24 hours so you can write some love messages there (or anything you can think of)

8 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-15 182507

:scream_cat:
Screenshot 2024-02-15 181402

4 Likes