20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

1000% correct .

and again 1000% correct, once were happy with how php 8.3 has shaped up and that common scripts are working well with it, we can now very easily push an upgrade, without any of the previous ‘bumps’ .

in summary, the previous upgrade was agreed quite painful 7-8 involved lots of moving parts needing to be changed, and many hours / micro changes needing committed, however any upgrades moving forward will be far far less impacting.

10 Likes

9 Likes

spam :joy:

9 Likes

Today is also my birthday! :partying_face::cake:

9 Likes

Happy birthday!

6 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

6 Likes

Happy birthday!!

6 Likes

Well, I enjoy repeating the same message over and over again! I also updated the age in my profile here and had the time to update it on my website.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you! :partying_face::heart:

6 Likes

How did I not notice this until today, that status code :sob:

6 Likes

I was one of the first ones to notice and also Googled it out again… That’s also strange, as every request returns 200 anyway, but not for Facebook!

5 Likes

Happy birthday! :tada:

6 Likes

Thank you! :partying_face::heart:

6 Likes

I managed to set up PHP server on my mobile. I am unstoppable.

8 Likes

Yup, theory confirmed. Some music videos just needs a referer header to be played :smiley:

Happy birthday :partying_face:

Let me guess, with termux :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I learned in a painful way that the Google Play version is no longer maintained :pensive:

8 Likes

@JxstErg1 Happy birthday M. and may all your wishes come true :partying_face:

sorry for the late response

7 Likes

It’s OK if you replied late, but what matters is that you wished me a happy birthday!

7 Likes

I hate FileZilla. When I downloaded my website files, ALL of my files had that glitch where the newlines would be duplicated. I used RegEx to find \n\n and replace \n. A post on the internet said if you set the transfer mode to binary, it would be fixed. I have not tried it yet but hopefully, it works.

6 Likes