20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

The sub or the kick?

Hard to hear because of my hearing aids (although I can hear pretty well in the lower ranges so maybe I can break out the headphones once in a while).

4 Likes

track 9 - a lot of LF is in there
especially the first time it hit :smile: , because I didn’t expect it, but I turned up the volume a lot (of course on headphones).

:heart_eyes_cat: https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1671096626247528456

4 Likes

I remember making a topic here about cats, have a video of li’l cattos.

https://vxtwitter.com/PunchingCat/status/1654622017595793408

5 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:
:coat:

I see that you are slowly reading 10k, is that now a substitute for a novel?

4 Likes

The 10k thread? I lurk in there for entertainment and curious about what things happened there after I was gone.
I also saw the last message which I left there, I still have the same issue except I’m mature enough to handle it on my own now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

there is also a hidden topic related to 10k

4 Likes

Cant believe my first response to the comments was cringing physically.
I was slightly better in 2020 than 2021 but I still wouldn’t want to stay with myself from years ago.

6 Likes

@Thewebuser22 don’t forget to have fun with this

50 min ago

7 Likes

Late to answer that AI thing but I don’t think I will use AI for coding, looking up my issue on StackOverflow is better.

5 Likes

Well, I wanted to see AI Sponge again but the live got struck! I’m gonna wait until it’s gonna be back, but in the meanwhile I wanted to upload more character strokes, and so I will!

And here we go:

1 Like

video https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1671963493954625558

5 Likes

After i change, discord should have discord.com/username where people can add friend, read their bio, and see what servers they’re in. So not going to change for now.

7 Likes

I already changed my username on Discord when I got the chance to do so, my bestie also did… But anyway people can still add you through their “Add Friend” page on Discord, maybe both with your old and new username I think…

6 Likes

Sad news:
I can no longer access the forum without a vpn. :cry:

Don’t know if admin ever did anything

Or to blame my f***ing gov :anger:

7 Likes

Unlikely…

Most likely is due to

Sometimes ignorance is bliss…

8 Likes

I Don’t have Harmor, sadly. It is interesting, though.

Also, speaking of music, I found some really good soundtracks from a game I just found to be amusing:

(Here’s one)

5 Likes

At least I can still access the forum without a VPN fortunately, because our government doesn’t censor it! But sad for you…

3 Likes

Are you from China eh? My govt hasn’t blocked this forum but I feel you as an Iran citizen.

6 Likes

Correct

Not really

I saw from your profile that you come from Iran.Is thing blocked in your country (too)?

5 Likes

This forum isn’t blocked but most of websites here are, not even VPNs work.

5 Likes