20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

did you thank them via RE or not?

6 Likes

I just did. Important to show gratitude!!

6 Likes

Sadā€¦

7 Likes

I forgot to tell you that since the last version of Adrenalin
the overlay remains standing even after the restartā€¦ if you remember that I complained before that it would be great if it was put in the startup and that I donā€™t have to turn it on manually every timeā€¦

and now there is the possibility of choosing colors for the titles as well as for the values.

I donā€™t know how often you turn on your gaming PC, so I donā€™t know when was the last time you made an update for adrenalin.
sorry if you already knew that :smile:

8 Likes

i was amazed how well this runs in a browser on my basic laptop with intel gpu on cpu :smiley:

http://xproger.info/projects/OpenLara/

6 Likes

Small increase (Cloudflare monthly report) :upside_down_face:

btw. 10k is open for 24 hours so you can write some love messages there (or anything you can think of)

8 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-15 182507

:scream_cat:
Screenshot 2024-02-15 181402

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C20RD4dRo4k/

5 Likes

What do these have in common?

(They are too big to share directly, that is why I linked to gDrive)

4 Likes

InfinityFree in the list (of course it is stated again that it is an American company)

7 Likes

I guess they do minimal research on the companies they suggest. :joy:

7 Likes

I mean, I should have the same reaction to that other websiteā€™s review of this hosting, which also stated itā€™s American though it isnā€™tā€¦

6 Likes

What do you mean, my absolutely credible source confirms itā€¦ oh wait, even my source knows InfinityFree better than these posts do:

7 Likes

maybe itā€™s good for business if it says that itā€™s a US company,
but on the other hand, it may repel many others

8 Likes

Itā€™s a double-edge sword

7 Likes

this makes a great ringtone or morning alarm clock sound :smiley:

5 Likes

time stops

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

nice little hack, I wonder if thatā€™s actually going to be an issue later on :rofl:

Iā€™m a little too hooked on DCS (pun intended :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Flying is fun :>

Especially true when you can pull a ton of Gā€™s and spin around like crazy. I plan on getting a quest 2 (cheap but good, especially now that the quest 3 is out) to fool around with as well.

6 Likes

I donā€™t see the cables - but ok you stopped :slight_smile:
Did you do aerial refueling?

5 Likes