20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Welcome back @Frank419!

Why do you all have to be across the world from me? I went to sleep and woke up with 37 new replies in here. I feel left out!

7 Likes

Shitake, anyone?

5 Likes

4 Likes

It seems that the forum has still not decided how many those months were :joy:

Welcome back!

7 Likes

New version

• added approximately 10 new contents eg no IP = Bodis (1* a lot of text)
  • blink animation on the copy button (confirms that you have copied - green)
  • style has been changed
  • fix for Edge/chromium - buttons borders and others

OxyDac-if-tools.html (16.6 KB)

(1*) example

It seems like something went wrong on our end that caused your domain to not be set up correctly in our nameservers
(the server did not assign an IP for your domain, but it still leads to Bodis parked service).

This is a known issue in account creation.
To fix this, you will need to remove the domain from your account and add it again. That will cause the correct DNS records to be configured.

Please try to understand that it can take up to 72 hours for domains to become visible, because any time you remove or re-add the domain, you’re essentially resetting the timers.

Note: If you had an SSL certificate installed you will need to reinstall it.
No need to get a new one, just find the existing certificate and hit the automatic installation button again.

In certain cases - after recreating the domain name,
the directory your domain name is linked to will change from htdocs to nameOfYourDomain/htdocs,
so you’ll need to move your website files from the old directory to the new one.

end of example

7 Likes

9 Likes

found a better version of the cool tom video :smiley:

7 Likes

Relatable for sites hosted here :))

8 Likes

Going though old files and found these 3D logo mockup I must have made awhile back to. Should I change the TH logo to one of these?

6 Likes

What is your favorite?
(I tried to put them in order of date)

1. (Current)
Choose the best IF Client Area
  • 5 (Current)
0 voters
6 Likes

I don’t think you will be able to find a place to use it,
because here I reduced it and when it is reduced (small size) it doesn’t look like it is 3D at all…( if it was white - it would be even worse).

censored

to the right of the existing one

only when I added these two is it a bit more visible

maybe to simply paint the existing logo in blue to be in harmony with the other blue elements, although there is no need

maybe make it fairly transparent and monochromatic (original large one)
so then you can use it as a background under some text and the like

btw. in one picture the password is visible

7 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah, probably not. Unless maybe the favicon? I probably still have the 3D file somewhere, I could render a view that makes it look a bit more 3D and use it there …

That pic is at least 5 years old. I tried logging into the account, it does not even work anymore (Unless I typed something in wrong). It’s also publicly viewable on Google (run a reverse image search), so it wouldn’t matter anyways.

6 Likes

I like 2, but the typography really needs some adjustments (sizing and spacing) The layout is much better tho.

Please don’t do 3 because a lot of number causes confusion headaches and lack of focus.

I have reasons to believe this image is taken from my previous reply on another post about cookie issues but lol this one is ON point.

Cheer!

6 Likes

Yes, but KangJL moved it to this topic. Memes should stay out of Hosting Support so that’s why he moved it.

8 Likes

@Frank419 just to inform you about new things

this is new How to add your domain with CNAME verification

related to this Unable to set nameservers: DNS query refused

If my memory serves me right, we have two stuntmen for now :slight_smile:

9 Likes

CNAME verification seems pretty good. Finally something more available.

This similarity is mostly unexpected :expressionless:

10 Likes

The person that invented knock knock jokes should get a no bell prize :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

i like this, i have no use for it but i like it :rofl:

7 Likes

It uses the display: table-* property to make divs render as table components, quite useful actually.

7 Likes