20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Thank you! :heart:

6 Likes

Happy birthday!!

6 Likes

Well, I enjoy repeating the same message over and over again! I also updated the age in my profile here and had the time to update it on my website.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you! :partying_face::heart:

6 Likes

How did I not notice this until today, that status code :sob:

6 Likes

I was one of the first ones to notice and also Googled it out againā€¦ Thatā€™s also strange, as every request returns 200 anyway, but not for Facebook!

5 Likes

Happy birthday! :tada:

6 Likes

Thank you! :partying_face::heart:

6 Likes

I managed to set up PHP server on my mobile. I am unstoppable.

8 Likes

Yup, theory confirmed. Some music videos just needs a referer header to be played :smiley:

Happy birthday :partying_face:

Let me guess, with termux :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I learned in a painful way that the Google Play version is no longer maintained :pensive:

8 Likes

@JxstErg1 Happy birthday M. and may all your wishes come true :partying_face:

sorry for the late response

7 Likes

Itā€™s OK if you replied late, but what matters is that you wished me a happy birthday!

7 Likes

I hate FileZilla. When I downloaded my website files, ALL of my files had that glitch where the newlines would be duplicated. I used RegEx to find \n\n and replace \n. A post on the internet said if you set the transfer mode to binary, it would be fixed. I have not tried it yet but hopefully, it works.

6 Likes

Well, I didnā€™t know if I wanted to spit out the same thing that everyone said and instead thought it would suffice to like your postā€¦ but you know, I will say it. Yeh, happy birthday!

My turn (for stupidity, that is)!

I was following an example for how to use offsets with Module.getValue for WASM via Emscripten. The example was using a float value, which is 8 bytes. However, Iā€™m using int values, which are 4 bytes. So here I am, creating offsets with multiples of 8 when I should be using multiples of 4.

I love low-level memory management!

8 Likes

7 Likes

Wow I didnā€™t know it was changed. What a nice looking domain. Also

Maybe youā€™re the fake one :thinking:

6 Likes

@JxstErg1 Happy birthday (once again lol)

Iā€™m really sorry that we didnā€™t give you a surprise because we didnā€™t have time to prepare, and Iā€™m extremely busy these days, so I wasnā€™t able to read the forum - I hope you understand and donā€™t feel less valuable because there was no special surprise.

Maybe I can open a 10k topic where You and Ziverre will leave a message,
since you were quite active there with ex-accounts, so maybe it makes sense to leave a message that functions as a ā€œtime capsuleā€.

If you like that idea - when you design your post, let me know in the PM

7 Likes

Thank you again! :heart:

Itā€™s OK - at least my parents and who loves/likes me did it.

I donā€™t knowā€¦ But well, leaving something in the time capsule is a great idea!

7 Likes