20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Yes I have.

5 Likes

Coding at its finest.

6 Likes

if anyone’s online, can i say an f word in this forum?

2 Likes

I mean you can, but its also an easy way to get a flag and kickstart the process of losing the regular badge lol.

9 Likes

ok but i should use common sense anyway xd

this is what i meant to send

4 Likes

I mean, they’re right, they infected your website with a URL:Blacklist :joy:
At least their appeal process seems to be slightly fast…

7 Likes

Is it as bad as directing it at someone though?

4 Likes

For those using virtualbox

if this side notification in the VM host window gets on your nerves :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1. turn off virtualbox

2. open config from virtualbox (on Win this is the location from the picture - only your username)

open these two files and edit the existing line that mentions suppress
and delete the entire line of code and replace with this

<ExtraDataItem name="GUI/SuppressMessages" value="confirmGoingFullscreen,remindAboutMouseIntegration,remindAboutAutoCapture"/>

1. save those files

2. start virtualbox and see if it’s gone

7 Likes

i haven’t received an email from avast about my report. should i report again?

4 Likes

I don’t suggest you to report again; it might take some days, but if they still didn’t notice you can report it again.

5 Likes
6 Likes

but my domain’s still blocked today…
Screenshot_33
ifastnet updated php again, i think if they’ll have consistency in keeping php updated :thinking:
and yes that’s my version of phpinfo, with IP for cURL requests looks to be routed to a different server instead (vol1_3 uses .151)

5 Likes

Sury also released PHP 8.2.12 on their repositories, so I’m upgrading it on my VPS, though the VPS isn’t hosting my website anymore! I think they’re now upgrading the packages every now and then, as before that they didn’t even bother to upgrade PHP every so often!

5 Likes

But not everyone has the creativity skills needed to think up of what name they want.

6 Likes

That’s why they need to make sure to keep the domain alive, or search for a new one…

6 Likes

Admin, do you ever get fed up from being on forum?

10 Likes

In general? Not really. Just stay calm and go through the motions and it’s all fine. It’s mostly specific issues and specific people that tend to get annoying when seen too much.

Outages are the worst kind of seeing the same issue too much. I hate those.

9 Likes

but how many days, exactly? i’m tired waiting

5 Likes

For the Client Area report email they didn’t reply but they removed the alert silently, so I could guess they’ll do it silently on your website as well…

5 Likes

What’s the “Avast request confirmation” email for? If you had received an email confirmation when you reported the InfinityFree dashboard as a false positive, but did not receive one now, it could be an indicator they didn’t receive the report.

6 Likes