2 Issue in my website script

Website URL : http://welcome2.my-board.org

Hi,
Now I face 2 issues in above my website as the following:

1- when I post a video the status bar reach to 100% and then disappear , So I can’t publish or post a video !!

2- when I click on Messages button which in the left panel it just make a refresh to the current page without going to the Private Messages.

Sorry I forgot:
User Name & Password is : [email protected]

NOTE:

• I try the same script in another webhosting service and it’s working well with no issues.
  • I also try to activate SSL Certificate But also nothing happened
    So, Please help & advice how to solve this issue

Thanks In advance

If video is more than 10MB, it will be deleted

Likely due to this

5 Likes

Adding to KangJL’s reply, you may upload your videos to YouTube and embed them into your website.

5 Likes

First ,Thanks for your respond

second, about
1- No the video less than 6Mb

2- The url is correct and it does not redirect to infinityfree 403 error page
it just make a refresh to the current page [ login and try ]
you just see that because you not logging in

Thanks , But I need the user to upload in my website it self

Hi getleaks,

I tried your website, good design btw.

There’s an error in the POST request and it shows that you’ve been attempting to use exec() function (probably a ffmpeg command right there i believe)

<br/><b>Fatal error</b>:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function exec() in /home/vol14_5/infinityfree.com/if0_35736190/welcome2.my-board.org/htdocs/core/libs/ffmpeg-php/src/FFmpeg.php: 490 Stack trace: #0/home/vol14_5/infinityfree.com/if0_35736190/welcome2.my-board.org/htdocs/apps/native/ajax/main/content.php(166): FFmpeg-&gt;ready()#1/home/vol14_5/infinityfree.com/if0_35736190/welcome2.my-board.org/htdocs/api.php(56): require_once('/home/vol14_5/i...')#2{
    main
}thrown in<b>/home/vol14_5/infinityfree.com/if0_35736190/welcome2.my-board.org/htdocs/core/libs/ffmpeg-php/src/FFmpeg.php</b> on line <b>490</b><br/>

However, the function is disabled on free hosting for security considerations. You should consider only allow uploading mp4s, however there are far more considerations when dealing with videos and unfortunately a free hosting isn’t going to enable you to do that.

A video-enabled social media requires video encoding features on the server, or by using an encoding service via REST API, ideally with cron jobs available.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Thanks for your excellent respond ,
But what about the issue #1 of the messages Tap link ?

KangJL already answered that

and if you read the article you will see that it is about
chat” word in your URL

5 Likes

thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.