10000 forum users celebration - special event

Yay!

Did anyone take a minute to look at the clock at 2:22 on 2/22/22 (OR 22/2/22)? Oh yea, it’s also a tuesday!

3 Likes

Sadly, I did not.

I woulda screamed it if I did.

2 Likes

My first monthly journalism school article (they ask that we do at least one school and at least one personal).

This is not 100% finalized yet; tell me what you think!

A Shortened Month Leads to Shortened Stories - Chaos in the Journalism Class

At the time I began writing this (February 23rd), the journalism class, after 6 days of being apart, came together today for a chaotic session. It started off as a unanimous agreement of chaos - we lost a class to a snow day and lost another one to a planned day off. To make matters worse, some interviews necessary for stories were delayed due to absent people or busy schedules. I had reached out to a teacher to talk about the CBI-Covid collision to get a response, but presently no date was finalized. I had also reached out to a member in the tech department for an interview regarding a personal story about technology but to no avail. It seems as if the journalism class this month is on the brink of being torn to pieces, as we scramble to change our plans, leaping over the problematic hurdles thrown at us. This time though, we struggled through many and instead of finishing the metaphoric race of success in a record time representing greatness, we merely fell down a mindset, attempting to simply finish instead.

However, the Journalism class is not done for yet! As we met today we discussed plans to shorten our stories to be flexible with the awkward month. It was frantic and confusing, but we slowly worked out the kinks and started gaining momentum again. So as you read stories and possibly come across a short one, don’t see it as cheap material, but rather as a narrowly victorious battle between journalism class and a whirlwind of a month.

'Few clarifications:

Journalism is basically a news class. We publish papers for the school, as well as weekly announcements (each of us posts things on a given day. Mine, for instance, is shared with another classmate for Monday).

A CBI stands for community based instruction; basically, it is a field trip

Unanimous - look it up in the dictionary, nubs.

2 Likes

My WhatsApp was flooded with this image:

3 Likes

Not bad at all!

Today is a sad day :rage:

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

War !

@Thewebuser22 it was parked and now moving

1 Like

Well, it’s a test of might and mind between countries.
Stay happy, think happy…

1 Like

New black day i guess :pleading_face:

1 Like

:confounded:

1 Like

You freaked me out for a second. Then I didn’t believe you, then I went to google.

Screenshot 2022-02-24 10.41.10 AM
Screenshot 2022-02-24 10.40.56 AM

To everyone in the area, I wish you luck.

3 Likes

Whoever lives in Ukraine (on this forum), stay safe :peace_symbol:;; @ukraine is a user!

3 Likes

Ah so it’s started…

Why the heck would you be able to see U.S ships moving?

Site posts location of stealth subs

Well, so much for the element of surprise (oh wait, nvm both countries have made themselves known of their presence XD)

3 Likes

you can see too

1 Like

the whole world is pounding refresh (ctrl + F5) to this address to make the page inaccessible

2 Likes
4 Likes

They should of put CloudFlare on their web site

3 Likes

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait …

they’re hacking themselves?

2 Likes

huh? Read the meta description that shows up in the onebox

3 Likes