Your web hosting account fceu_17551485

I received this mail frequently. I have few questions regarding it which are mentioned end.

Dear Valued Customer

We have noticed that your free hosting account fceu_17551485 name hosting the domain names

aiodweb.com

has became quite successful.

While free hosting accounts are great, we do recommend that successful sites should upgrade to premium hosting before limits are reached of the free hosting account (as this would cause a service disruption).

We would like to invite you to check our premium hosting plans at Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Dedicated Server, VPS Server

Every paid hosting account includes a free domain name, unlimited disk space, unlimited file sizes, no daily / monthly CPU limits and are hosted on severs up-to 4 times faster than free hosting!

The price to upgrade your free hosting website to premium starts at only $2.99 per month.

You can also get a great discount on the hosting plan using the coupon code ‘freeupgrade’, which will give a 20% discount on your order.

To place an order for a premium hosting account upgrade, please visit

http://ifastnet.com/portal/order.php

Best Regards

Can anybody explain me which types of limits mentioned through this line : “we do recommend that successful sites should upgrade to premium hosting before limits are reached of the free hosting account (as this would cause a service disruption).”

Free Plan clearly mentioned FOREVER Free. If my site really quite successful, should I mandatory to upgrade into paid plan?

My site used bandwidth not resetting every month. It is continued increased from first to last. Why?

For starters, this is a fully automated email sent automatically if your website starts picking up some traffic. There is no reason to be worried yet, but if you get an email like this you may want to check the Account Statistics in the control panel to see how you’re doing in terms of resource usage.

InfinityFree does not have a time limit, but there is a growth limit. A popular website with more page views also needs more server power to generate all those pages for all those visitors. If your website gets too popular, you may hit the server power limits on free hosting, which might cause your website to go offline. By the time your website is that popular, upgrading your account might be a good investment.

However, if your website never hits the resource limits of free hosting, you’ll be able to host your website here for years without any problems.

Respected Admin sir,
Thanks for the great info. Can you inform me that why my site used bandwidth not resetting every month automatically. Why it is continued increased from first to last?

@SouravMondal said:
Respected Admin sir,
Thanks for the great info. Can you inform me that why my site used bandwidth not resetting every month automatically. Why it is continued increased from first to last?

I don’t know if or why the usage is not reset. But there is no limit on bandwidth anyways, so I don’t think you need to worry about it.

Ok sir. From today suddenly my running website has been stopped and giving two error msg. I have not huge knowledge regarding it. Please solve this error from your end. Kindly keep my request. Prevent me to post the error msg here. That’s why I have sent the error msg via Ticket Number: #877762. Please check as soon as possible.