Your email address was rejected. Please update your client area email address and try again

My website URL is:tuisplace.com

Having (I believe) deleted everything which relates to tuisplace.com; originally an 'Additional Domain" I now wish to set-up with its very own separate epiz_xxxxxxxx account…

Your email address was rejected. Please update your client area email address and try again.

Running Windows Pro 64-bit, Chrome browser at the URL: https://app.infinityfree.net/accounts/create

Additional information:

![Capture1|690x275](upload://20sP4NaG7UT01K8HdjVDkLLUsV4.jpeg)

For your own security, you cannot create accounts with email addresses from domains hosted by us. That way if, for any reason, your email settings get corrupted and you need to fix them, you can’t permanently lock yourself out from resetting your password. That’s like closing the door when leaving the house while your key is still on the table.

So please change your email address to a domain name not hosted by us (any free email service like Gmail or Outlook.com is great) and you should be able to add the new account.

1 Like

Okay. I’ve done what you’ve suggested. I’ve changed my address and completed the necessary verification at the new email address.

So now I’m receiving the following message:

Your domain is not yet pointing to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Change your nameservers at your domain registrar and wait a few hours. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

I can confirm that my domain has been pointing to the above nameservers for over a week now, during which time I have not been able to access my business mail nor my website,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.