your connection is not private

hi
I installed ssl certificate ( issued from Comodo ) on my site but when someone enter my site url on browser, they are faced with such a message:
by some article, found out browser doesn’t trust to my site ssl certificate
how can i fix this problem?
can anyone help me?

site url: https://hiva.cf

It’s working fine at my browser (Chrome Android), and your site appear with green lock.

AFAIK the “connection not private” is because user’s browser failed to recognize your certificate validity.

It can be caused by some or many factors (which you can Google it), such as unrecognized certificate issuer, expired certificate, and more.

InfinityFree’s server may have nothing to do with this, can’t tell for sure actually, but I think it’s best to prioritized asking to your certificate issuer first, then here.

@Joo_Nath said:
It’s working fine at my browser (Chrome Android), and your site appear with green lock.

AFAIK the “connection not private” is because user’s browser failed to recognize your certificate validity.

It can be caused by some or many factors (which you can Google it), such as unrecognized certificate issuer, expired certificate, and more.

InfinityFree’s server may have nothing to do with this, can’t tell for sure actually, but I think it’s best to prioritized asking to your certificate issuer first, then here.

It’s because you can’t upload the CA certificate or the CA chain and mostly all browsers will need it to recognize if your SSL was actually issued by a trusted CA.
Since you can’t upload CA certificate in InfinityFree then that’s the problem.
Chrome and some other moderb web browser doesn’t need the CA certificate to actually trust your site, they will recognize your ssl and the issuer without any CA certificate.

CA certificate is the certificate of who is the issuer of your ssl certificate and Origin Certificate are the ssl certificate that you’ll have to install on your website

In this case, the bad SSL certificate was probably just cached by your browser, or Cloudflare hadn’t set up your certificate yet.

@Barana_Dev said:
hi
I installed ssl certificate ( issued from Comodo ) on my site but when someone enter my site url on browser, they are faced with such a message:
by some article, found out browser doesn’t trust to my site ssl certificate
how can i fix this problem?
can anyone help me?

site url: https://hiva.cf

Also your website is fine now from my end.
Browser that I use: Chrome