Your account was suspended: Daily CPU limit exceeded

My account epiz_20087570 was blocked for allegedly exceeding the processor limit.

All this time I was engaged in filling the site with content and worked with him alone. The site no longer had any other person. I just filled in the text on the site. I did not even work with the database!

Tell me, why do you create fictitious difficulties for customers?

What is the point of free hosting, when I receive letters from you every week from the “threat” of blocking?

Do you really think that people will buy from you hosting when you are so dishonestly leading?

Unlock my account. I can not wait 24 hours every time. Is a mockery.

Ficticious difficulties? I can imagine your website being taken down is quite a real difficulty.

Then again, so is your resource usage. I don’t know what your were doing on the account, but the resource usage is high. In the control panel, you will see a set of graphs showing both your hits usage and processor usage has regularly exceeded the limits.

What are you hosting? A chat script? Because that’s the only thing I can think of that would generate such high server load as a single user.

@Admin said:
Ficticious difficulties? I can imagine your website being taken down is quite a real difficulty.

Then again, so is your resource usage. I don’t know what your were doing on the account, but the resource usage is high. In the control panel, you will see a set of graphs showing both your hits usage and processor usage has regularly exceeded the limits.

What are you hosting? A chat script? Because that’s the only thing I can think of that would generate such high server load as a single user.

I told the truth. Can you return the site to me? I am an artist. My site for art and painting. It is non-profit and created as a volunteer project. Give me a chance to work. I can not wait for so long.

If you click on More Info in the accounts list, what do you see?