Your account is Suspended

(epiz_31108734 (SawClub)

Your account was suspended for abuse. InfinityFree monitors accounts to ensure they do not contain any harmful content, and that they don’t overload the free hosting servers.

Other Information

The site is part of a game news, so there’s nothing wrong with being blocked.

I would also like to know if it is possible to reactivate it or to perform a backup of the site and db so i don’t lose my content, thank you.

You can submit a ticket in the Client Area for it to be reactivated. If they do not feel like it should be reactivated, they will not reactivate it.

4 Likes

The site i used for hosting for some reason was given as “The following site is fraudulent”, but my site does not have any login for anyone, nor does it have anything that harms anyone, I find it strange to receive this alert…

Could it be some external Javascript link that is influencing this? I don’t know…

I just don’t want to miss work days that are staying here

Hello

Since your account was suspended by an auto-system, you need to open a support ticket to recover it or get a backup. We cannot help you here.

2 Likes

I already have a ticket open a few hours ago and i even asked for a backup if possible, but no response on it…

I’ll wait and see if you answer my question.

We already did.
The only way to get help is the ticket you opened. Please have patience since free hosting accounts are not the top priority for iFastNet support.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.