Your account is Suspended, but nothing seems wrong?

(My Site: gr8brik.infinityfreeapp.com)

error:

Your account was suspended for a violation of our terms of service. Reasons for this may include harmful or illegal content, or because your account overloaded our servers.

To learn why your account was suspended, to get your account reactivated, or to request a backup, please submit a support ticket.

In some cases of severe abuse, we may choose to not provide any further information or provide access to account data.

My site’s an online Lego builder, so I have no idea why this happened. Maybe it’s a security error? Idk? Help would be appreciated

1 Like

Follow the instructions. It did not say post on the community forum for a reason, we cannot help you here.

6 Likes

ok sorry. im just scared i will lose my site

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: EP Suspension

mine account also got suspended , i don’t know the reason , can anyone help ?

If you do not see any instructions in your client area (there is no notice or option to open a ticket, but when visiting your control panel you see a suspension notice), there’s a chance the client area is out of sync. If that is the case, please share a screenshot of your client area and control panel that showcases this and wait for Admin to have a look at it.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.