You have hit the limit of three active accounts, without having done it!

Well, hello, I found a little time and decided to share this problem with you.
I tried to register for an account, but I got this message:
You have hit the limit of three active accounts. To host more websites, you need to Upgrade Your account.
Problem is, I had only 1 Account and this is the second one I am creating!
Can you help me?
Any help from Admin would be much appreciated, as I am not sure how the other valuable members of our community would be able to solve this, I am sure this needs Admin Access.

I checked your accounts and it looks like one of your accounts bugged out which is why it’s no longer visible. It looks like you scheduled an account for deletion, which was then flagged for abuse and reactivated, but not properly restored in your account list.

I’ve deactivated and reactivated your account so it’s back now, but I’ve also made a note to fix this for everyone.

@Admin said:
I checked your accounts and it looks like one of your accounts bugged out which is why it’s no longer visible. It looks like you scheduled an account for deletion, which was then flagged for abuse and reactivated, but not properly restored in your account list.

I’ve deactivated and reactivated your account so it’s back now, but I’ve also made a note to fix this for everyone.

It still shows 2/3 Accounts and the error is still showing, what exactly did you do?

@ChrisPAR said:

@Admin said:

It still shows 2/3 Accounts and the error is still showing, what exactly did you do?

Yes, the bug behaved a bit different than I expected. All three of your active accounts are listed now though.

Well, thanks, I will delete now this one, the one you activated, and I hope there will be no other problem if I want to create a new one in the future.