You have doubts!

Hello

Good night!

I would like to know if they allow the installation of buddypress, in wordpress. If your users are then allowed to upload images without being of sex. If they allow the installation of chat plugin. And also if it is allowed to install a plugin that allows login with facebook account?

1 Like

Hello, uploading images isn’t forbidden, but using website as image hosting is. Chat on websites isn’t allowed. Integration with social networks are blocked as I know.

Ol!
Boa noite!
Antes de mais, obrigado pela resposta!
Ento; como posso fazer, depois de instalar o wordpress, e o budypress, para que os usurios, possam meter uma foto no perfil, e para que possam partilhar imagens, sem infringir, as regras, aqui do infinityfree?
Quanto ao chat, no faz mal!

Ento; como posso fazer, depois de instalar o wordpress, o budypress, para que os usurios, possam ter uma foto de perfil, e para que faam o upload de imagens, sem infringir, as regras, aqui do infinityfree? - Peo desculpa pelos erros!

P.S. E no poderei fazer o upload uma imagem de logotipo no wordpress?
O que quero criar, no tem nada a ver com sexo. Trata-te de algo que se discute cada vez mais na net, e que positivo!

It’s English forum, so please explain your things in English

Hello!
Good Morning!
First of all I apologize!
So how can I make it so that blog users can post a photo in the profile and upload images without infringing the rules here of infinityfree? - If this is not possible, I will not be able to do it here, unfortunately, even if I find the infinityfree, truly fantastic!
"What I want to create has nothing to do with sex. This is a blog, with budypress, of an increasingly debated topic here on the net. And that’s positive!

1 Like

Hello!
Good Morning!
First of all I apologize!
So how can I make it so that blog users can post a photo in the profile and upload images without infringing the rules here of infinityfree? - If this is not possible, I will not be able to do it here, unfortunately, even if I find the infinityfree, truly fantastic!
"What I want to create has nothing to do with sex. This is a blog, with budypress, of an increasingly debated topic here on the net. And that's positive!

Social networking sites are fine, image sharing sites are not. Whether a social site where people can upload images falls in the first or second category is hard to determine.
1 Like