"You currently have email addresses created on this domain", while I don't have!

I have already changed my nameservers for my domain, however there are problem because the domain still appears to be active on InfinityFree and I get DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN when I try to visit it.

I tried to remove it, however I get the following message:

You currently have email addresses created on this domain, these will need to be removed <a href=‘/panel/indexpl.php?option=emailaccounn ts&ttt=776627963145224192’?>here before the domain can be removed.

My problem is that the ONLY email address on this section is [email protected], which has NOTHING to do with my domain PCtips.gq

@Admin please fix this error for me and help me delete my domain.

1 Like

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

This means that no IP address can be found for the domain. If your domain is still pointing to InfinityFree and set up on your account here, then you could never see this error.

I suspect the issue is that you changed your nameservers successfully but the new host hasn’t set up your domain yet. Please contact them if you need help getting it set up.

You currently have email addresses created on this domain, these will need to be removed here before the domain can be removed.

Note that it says “email addresses”, not “email accounts”. Be sure to check the Forwarders list as well.

As well as parked domains and whatsoever…

@mauwiks said:
As well as parked domains and whatsoever…

Yes, okay, It is fixed, sorry for not posting to update this.
I still have my other domains here, it was just for deleting one domain, not my whole account.

No problem with that Brother…