Yes i'm sure it's been mentioned a million times but

http://scentsations.rf.gd

Error Message

PHP Memory Limit. Yes I know it’s been answered a million times but a quick answer will do. Is a complex install script like ‘Astra templates’ just straight overloading the php memory limit of 120mb? I know we can’t change it but will even a vanilla wordpress install then that wizard overload it. Just wondering straight off the bat if the hosting here is sufficient for a wordpress install etc.

Thanks!

You just answered yourself. So keep it simple

1 Like

128 MB should be enough for most sites. Even if a script has a minimum memory requirement, it will probably still work with a lower limit.

So to answer your question: it probably won’t overload the PHP limit. But as long as script developers enforce arbitrary limits, the actual usage doesn’t matter.

1 Like

OK, it’s just it seems to be happening to me and continues to despite me only using those two elements so far. A vanilla WP install and then the astra wizard on top and everything seems to go to pot. No matter, just use it for less intensive processes. Thanks.

Well I didn’t answer myself since I was asking a question that still wasn’t answered. I was simply looking for anyone who might have gone through this particular process before. I.E: Have you only done a vailla wordpress install and then the astra wizard and had problems?

Turns out, no. All good.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.