XenForo is not sending any emails.

Hello InfinityFree,

I have a problem here about XenForo, it won’t send any emails.
For example: I’m registering a new account, but it doesn’t send me any email confirmation.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thank you for reading!
Regards, SpeedyPVP.

Have you already checked this article: https://infinityfree.net/support/email/php-mail . It contains a list of recommendations which you should go through first if your e-mail doesn’t arrive. If you’ve followed the steps there but it still doesn’t work, please say so.

@Admin , how can I change the email in the XenForo?
Oh yeah, one more thing, what is “Daily Hits”?

@Admin , how can I change the email in the XenForo?

I’m not familiar with XenForo so I don’t know.

Oh yeah, one more thing, what is “Daily Hits”?

It’s what it looks like: the number of hits your account can receive in a day. If you want to know more, use the forum search because it has been explained plenty of times already.

Okay, thanks for the information!

Btw, do you have any recommendation for hosting a domain for free?

What do you mean by hosting a domain for free? If you already have a domain name and want to host the site for it for free, that’s pretty much the service we provide here at InfinityFree. Just point the domain name to our nameservers, add it as an Addon Domain to your account and you can upload a website to it.

Did you create the email account with the same address as the email in XenForo? I’ve never used XenForo, but I would check that out.

how can I change the email set in XenForo?

See this: Options overview | Manual | XenForo it provides instructions of where to go in the admin control panel.

Do you mean to get a domain name for free? Freenom is alright, free TLD domain names, the only thing is you have to chose one of their options besides .tk as the extension, as Infinity Free doesn’t allow you to add those (at least not last I checked), but they have other extensions that work with Infinity Free though. cu.cc is another free domain name registrar with the extension of cu.cc (so it’s like co.uk, only it’s free).