WTF? Why is my account suspended?

Where is this “daily resource limit”? I looked at the stats and I don’t understand, why is my account closed without any real reason? And when i try to log in It only says “Daily Entry Process limit exceeded”.

This is the screenshot after the site closed, but before cPanel closed.
Screenshot of the account statistics

And if those limits are so fucked up, so why can not I get the warning BEFORE the account is closed? I’ll sometimes get only notice that the page uses too many resources, and IMMEDIATELY after the account is closed.

What is this?

Sorry for the bad English, I am from Finland.

I updated only my websites stylesheet, and immediately after this my account was suspended.

@ville246 said:
Where is this “daily resource limit”? I looked at the stats and I don’t understand, why is my account closed without any real reason? And when i try to log in It only says “Daily Entry Process limit exceeded”.

When you click “More Info” next to the suspended account in the account list, you should see a popup which explains more about the suspension.

Unfortunately, we don’t keep very detailed reports regarding resource usage so I can’t look up to you which files or how many requests caused this issue. However, it is caused by excessive requests to PHP scripts.