Wordpress Image upload HTTP ERROR

my website suddenly got this error after upload some images…
after the upload successful, nothing appears and those error are given…
then i go to the image directory and view the image via the image link, error 403 appears.
i thought its about plugin issue…but its not…i try delete all plugin and try, no success…
i delete wordpress & reinstall, also the same issue…Set file permissions to the directories, same problem appeared…now i already clean start by recreate new account and install wordpress again, same issue…
so i thought there is some issue with the host…
please help me !

@mirtaziqx said:
my website suddenly got this error after upload some images…
after the upload successful, nothing appears and those error are given…
then i go to the image directory and view the image via the image link, error 403 appears.
i thought its about plugin issue…but its not…i try delete all plugin and try, no success…
i delete wordpress & reinstall, also the same issue…Set file permissions to the directories, same problem appeared…now i already clean start by recreate new account and install wordpress again, same issue…
so i thought there is some issue with the host…
please help me !

Hello, can you give us link to your website and some of the links of images you tried to upload?
Also, you mentioned error 403, I assume it is forbidden? Do you know why?

If i go to the media library, upload some image…after it done…then HTTP ERROR appear

this is the image link : kinitular.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/staah-wechat-pay.jpg Yes, if directly view the image via those link…error 403 appears

my clean wordpress site : kinitular.com

@mirtaziqx said:
If i go to the media library, upload some image…after it done…then HTTP ERROR appear

this is the image link : kinitular.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/staah-wechat-pay.jpg Yes, if directly view the image via those link…error 403 appears

my clean wordpress site : kinitular.com

I assume you have tried clearing the cache; if not, do it and try again.
Also, sometimes this is a temp error of servers, try again after an hour.
Keep in mind that the word “chat” as in wechat is forbidden and you have to use something else.
The last one is the proper solution, if problem continues then tell us.
I know that this limit is very bad but we can’t do anything about it, I also use WP and I know.

@ChrisPAR said:
Keep in mind that the word “chat” as in wechat is forbidden and you have to use something else.
I know that this limit is very bad but we can’t do anything about it, I also use WP and I know.

wow…“chat” ← it solve those problem…so much thanks !

@mirtaziqx said:

@ChrisPAR said:

You are welcome, glad that I could help :smile:.
Good luck! Welcome to our community, and we hope you won’t experience any more errors!
But even if you do, we will alwys be here to help.

@mirtaziqx said:

@ChrisPAR said:

Glad to know that your problem is resolved just to remember that hotlinking is not allowed here at IF!