Word press has been changed the url then I didn't open now my website

Hi there,

I’ve changed my url in word press then my website was not properly working when I log-in to admin my site doesn’t open.

Please help me thank you and more power

HI
Please try to change the URL from PHP MY ADMIN->select your database->goto wp_options and change the URL

https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL#Changing_the_URL_directly_in_the_database

waaaahhhh. thank you so much brother. it looks good now :smile: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

@Nmarlon said:
waaaahhhh. thank you so much brother. it looks good now :smile: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for sharing that with us!
Now we will know what do do in such case thanks to @OxyDac who posted the solution and thanks to @Nmarlon who confirmed that it works perfectly.

I’ve one question, Is it possible to change my word press site? Thank you

@Nmarlon said:

What do you exactly mean?
It is possible if you make a backup of contents and database and then upload it to other site, or use All In One WP Migration.
If it didn’t help, tell me what you mean.
Also, if you have installed from Softaculous, you can make a backup from there and upload it through Softaculous to your other website, I think.

@Nmarlon said:

As what ChrisPAR stated, yes what do u exactly mean?
And also if you are meaning that you can change the code of your WordPress or any configuration of your WP site, then you can do it

@UnknownLolz said:

@Nmarlon said:

As what ChrisPAR stated, yes what do u exactly mean?
And also if you are meaning that you can change the code of your WordPress or any configuration of your WP site, then you can do it

You can quote me freely with this @ if you would like UnknownLolz, I don;t know about you.
And also, yes you are right.

Got it thank you so much for the assistance :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: @ChrisPAR @UnknownLolz and @OxyDac

@Nmarlon said:
Got it thank you so much for the assistance :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: @ChrisPAR @UnknownLolz and @OxyDac

You are welcome, don’t hesisate to ask something again next time, and if you would like you can tag me with @ so that I can see your topic faster, if I would be able to anwser and help.

@Nmarlon said:

Your welcome and don’t hesitate to come back for support! ?

@Nmarlon said:
waaaahhhh. thank you so much brother.

np and yw - good luck :smiley: