WooDropship app error

Cant push imported products with Woodropship app to my WordPress site. Woodropship support checked everything and told to contect my hosting provider support. I am not premium user, so i guess there is no support for me, so i am writing to you guys. Im getting error (JSON Error. Please make sure your website is up and working correctly.) Could you please help me with that ? :frowning: is it possible that the issue is on the hosting(infinityfree) side ?

@Rapoelis said:
Cant push imported products with Woodropship app to my WordPress site. Woodropship support checked everything and told to contect my hosting provider support. I am not premium user, so i guess there is no support for me, so i am writing to you guys. Im getting error (JSON Error. Please make sure your website is up and working correctly.) Could you please help me with that ? :frowning: is it possible that the issue is on the hosting(infinityfree) side ?

Domain?
Screenshots on your error?
And any important info that you can share as possible?

Mobile app connections to InfinityFree websites is not possible: https://infinityfree.net/support/javascript-error-using-api-or-mobile-android-app/

You need to upgrade your account if you want to have automated access to your website.

Oh it is an app?
So you can’t connect to MySQL database cause the security system is concerned about your website and it ensures that only web browser can enter your website.

No guys, its woocommerce application, it should import products from aliexpress. I cant connect with my domain to that app which is now transferred to infinityfree hosting :frowning:

@Rapoelis said:
No guys, its woocommerce application, it should import products from aliexpress. I cant connect with my domain to that app which is now transferred to infinityfree hosting :frowning:

As far as I can tell, it’s a browser extension which let’s you import products from Ali Express. Which means it needs some kind of automated, non-website access to push the products to your site. So the article I linked to still applies.