Woocommerce (Timeout and Line 26)

Hi there,

I’m having a problem isntalling Woocommerce on a fresh install on Wordpress (4.9.8 or 5.0 = same problem). Using the internal depository I get this :

Installation failed: Connection Timed Out Connection Timed Out Description: Connection Timed Out

Uploading the *.zip plugin (wich is only 3.8Mb), I also get a TIMEOUT Error

So when trying to activate him :

Warning: include_once(/home/vol6_2/epizy.com/epiz_23131256/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol6_2/epizy.com/epiz_23131256/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/woocommerce.php on line 26

Really disappointing, I try to escape Freehosting wich get me a lot of timeout error and seems to be the same here… :expressionless: How can I imagine upgrading to a premium hosting when the free hosting doesn’t work ? :expressionless:

@BenoitAdam said:
Hi there,

I’m having a problem isntalling Woocommerce on a fresh install on Wordpress (4.9.8 or 5.0 = same problem). Using the internal depository I get this :

Installation failed: Connection Timed Out Connection Timed Out Description: Connection Timed Out

Uploading the *.zip plugin (wich is only 3.8Mb), I also get a TIMEOUT Error

So when trying to activate him :

Warning: include_once(/home/vol6_2/epizy.com/epiz_23131256/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-woocommerce.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vol6_2/epizy.com/epiz_23131256/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/woocommerce.php on line 26

Really disappointing, I try to escape Freehosting wich get me a lot of timeout error and seems to be the same here… :expressionless:

If you’re having trouble installing plugins through the built-in installer, you can try to install the plugins manually through FTP instead: Managing Plugins « WordPress Codex

Also, I’m not sure at which other times you’ve experienced timeout issues. But I can assure you that if there is a single time you’d experience a timeout issue, it’s during a big, complex operation like installing a plugin. Normal website operations run a lot faster, so you shouldn’t see any timeout errors at other times.

@BenoitAdam said:
How can I imagine upgrading to a premium hosting when the free hosting doesn’t work ? :expressionless:

How could you imagine upgrading to premium hosting is free hosting is already perfect?

Also, to quote our home page:

Is InfinityFree a demo, trial or sample for premium hosting?

Absolutely not! InfinityFree is fully featured, completely free website hosting. We provide promotional offers for alternative, premium services for people looking for more, but their services are very different. InfinityFree is not a representation of these offers.