Why uploaded index file disappaear

Why uploaded index file disappaear - how to upload index file and the steps toc reate the directory in .htaccess ? Whenever after uoloading it diasppaears ? how to properly upload index page to prevent 403 error

Read?

7 Likes

Why everytime i upload undex.html to htdocs folder it is immediately deleted

Please share the steps to create .htaccess or other requirments to ensure the index.htm can be uploaded and stay there to avoid 403 error

Like I said:

To clarify: you renamed the index2.html to index.html. So please delete the current index.html and then try uploading your own file.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Why after uploading index.htm - i do not see - the rw-r-r folder - kind of permissions not granted to store - that is why it diasappear- how to create it

Please, stop coming up with your own explanation and way and end up complaining why it failed to work.

Just delete the current index.html and upload your own.

8 Likes

I see I made a mistake. I mixed up your topic with another topic with a similar issue. I’m sorry about that, please ignore my previous reply.

I checked your account and I was just able to upload an index.html file to your website without any issues.

If your index file is not accepted, please check if any of the explanations from the article @Oxy shared could apply to your file.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.