Why some pages turning 403 Forbidden?

Hi there,
I have recently joined InfinityFree froum.

I figured out yesterday that few of my wordpress pages are showing as “403 Forbidden” and link is automatically changing.

for Example:
When visiting this below links:
https://worldofsongs.ml/tum-bin-full-video-songs-jukebox-priyanshu-chatterjee-sandali-sinha-t-series/
https://worldofsongs.ml/tum-bin-jukebox-full-songs-sandali-sinha-himanshu-malik-priyanshu-chatterjee-rakesh-bapat/
it is turning into this link:
https://infinityfree.net/errors/403

So far I discovered these 2 links but I think there might be more and the reason behind it is uncertain.
Help to find or fix problem.

I suspect the “chat” part in the link is causing a security blacklist. Chat scripts are blocked here, so I think that that’s the issue. Can you try renaming the URLs to something that doesn’t include the word “chat”?

@Admin said:
I suspect the “chat” part in the link is causing a security blacklist. Chat scripts are blocked here, so I think that that’s the issue. Can you try renaming the URLs to something that doesn’t include the word “chat”?

Yup, It’s the word chat in url, which is causing issue.
Can’t you just put individual word ‘chat’ in blacklist instead of chat. Because in my case chatterjee is a last name.

@rockstar-me said:

@Admin said:

Can’t you just put individual word ‘chat’ in blacklist instead of chat. Because in my case chatterjee is a last name.

Getting a filter to be broad enough to cover all abuse cases but not too broad so it generates too many small positives is very tricky to get right. Matching just the word “chat” would be too narrow, you shouldn’t be able to bypass the filter by calling the folder “webchat” or “chatroom”.

I’ll see what can be done to make the filter better, but I can’t guarantee a (quick) solution. Until then, I unfortunately must ask you to keep your last name out of the URLs.

@Admin said:

@rockstar-me said:

@Admin said:

Getting a filter to be broad enough to cover all abuse cases but not too broad so it generates too many small positives is very tricky to get right. Matching just the word “chat” would be too narrow, you shouldn’t be able to bypass the filter by calling the folder “webchat” or “chatroom”.

I’ll see what can be done to make the filter better, but I can’t guarantee a (quick) solution. Until then, I unfortunately must ask you to keep your last name out of the URLs.

Well thanks for your help. Although it’s not mine last name, It’s an Indian Singer’s last name.
I will go and find all chat word from my post list and will change them with chhat.