Why people epizy sub-domains sometimes are redirecting sometimes, to securesignupoffers.com ???

I was reading many posts on Infinityfree forum and i saw that many people .epizy.com sub-domains are redirecting to securesignupoffers.com

For example someone recently made a post about this.

Plus McAfee phishing site warner, warns me whenever i go to securesignupoffers.com

May it be that, .epizy.com sub-doms just like .tk domains redirect people to weird sites?

Suspended subdomains are moved to a domain parking service which points to securesignupoffers.com and moved back when the account is reactivated.

Epizy.com is our own domain so this shouldn’t happen “just like that” or “at random”. The domain is either suspended, non-existent or there is a problem which should be fixed.

@Admin what even is securesignupoffers.com? It is suspicious website because McAfee notified me that its phishing site.

@Admin what even is securesignupoffers.com? It is suspicious website because McAfee notified me that its phishing site.

A virus scanner saying something is bad doesn’t necessarily mean it’s bad. Especially if the virus scanner in question is frequently regarded as being a bigger threat than that which it claims to protect people from.

Inactive domains are parked with Bodis, a reputable domain parking company. They put ads on the landing pages which helps to pay for the free hosting. It looks like they partnered up with securesignupoffers.com for that. We don’t decide the ads which are shown there, we trust Bodis to offer high quality and safe ads.

A virus scanner saying something is bad doesn’t necessarily mean it’s bad. Especially if the virus scanner in question is frequently regarded as being a bigger threat than that which it claims to protect people from.

Even Firefox itself warns me abou tit.