Why is my website suspended?

fsservices.000.pe

It redirects to suspended-website.com, Why is this? It states no reason for why it did.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

They are having an issue on the server. You didn’t do anything wrong.

They are working to get it fixed. Check back later and it should be resolved.

2 Likes

I see, I hope all this work doesn’t go to waste because of a server problem

1 Like

Ah, That’s a relief! I thought I was banned for a minute.

1 Like

I think once the server comes back up that your files will be there.

But, this is also a good reminder to make backups of your work. You should always keep a current copy of your files in some other location (example: on your hard drive or on a flash drive) so that if something ever goes wrong you won’t lose any data.

Here is a good article about it:

3 Likes

ohhhh phew, honestly thought my website had got banned. luckily i didnt show my website today to my aunt otherwise i would have been quite embarassed lol

1 Like

Things happen in life. Servers do have problems. Cars have problems too. So do houses.

You do the best you can to keep them running.

If something goes wrong, you work though the issue.

They should have it fixed soon.

2 Likes

my harry.free.nf was also not available as suspended. still waiting though, and really thus, I can’t even login to my account, indicating the server is temporarily down, 505 or something

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. There is a server issue causing this problem. They are aware of it and are working to fix it. If you check back later, things should be working again.

1 Like

Today are there still these kinds of issues with the server?

My account (footballbanker.rf.gd) was suspended about 1 hour ago, while I was working on the site, I sent a quick mail to support, then about 10 minutes later the account came back, was on for about 50 minutes, and then it shows suspended again.

1 Like

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Your website seems to be working properly for me.

3 Likes

It’s still suspended.

So to summarize, I mailed twice support, website came back twice, but now is suspended yet again.

I guess I will come back in like 12 hours, otherwise I’m just losing my time.

1 Like

PS: what kind of device or browser have you used to get this view, because I’m working now on the site, but I have tried it in several browsers, also different sizes of screens, but the view I saw is different than yours (everything perfectly centered, etc.).

1 Like

Maybe your site was suspended for other reasons?

2 Likes

Its a Samsung Galaxy tablet in portrait orientation. I used Vivaldi browser to do a screenshot. The green area to the right was added by the screen capture. It normally doesn’t appear that way on the screen while browsing.

No, nothing wrong on the site.

Plus iwhy after sending 2 support tickets they have reactivated twice, in the response was both times:
"It appears your website was incorrectly detected as abuse by our anti fraud systems.
"
?

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I set up an RSS reader on one of my sites and subscribed to a bunch of White Hat hacker/ security feeds. They posted articles about how defend against attacks by bad hackers. But, my account got suspended because the words “exploit” and “keylogger” appeared in the RSS feeds. They (InfinityFree) have programs which search for abuse and fraud and they flag accounts automatically. Something seems to be triggering the abuse filter. In my case, I removed the RSS feeds and my account got restored. You’ll have to ask support or the admin what is triggering the abuse filter on your site.

Probably is something like that, because I am setting up a sports service to sell football (soccer) tips on subscription basis. I may have a word in the text on the index page their software does not like…

1 Like

I asked the support people if they could tell me specifically what was causing the problem. They told me about “exploit” and “keylogger” and linked me to the Terms of Service.

According to this post: Ask : Website Hosting Rules

Admin says: “Gambling related content is allowed, as long as the gambling games and payment systems are not hosted on InfinityFree.”

1 Like