Why is my website mostly down on most location

What happened?
Why in most location my website shows HTTP PROTOCOL ERROR?

I’m in one of the cities listed as Down on your screenshot, but your website is working fine from here. It’s probably the uptime checker which is broken.

Okay, Thanks.
BTW Which city ?

@PlanetGamingGG said:
Okay, Thanks.
BTW Which city ?

@PlanetGamingGG from where do i can check that?

@Junarsh said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:
Okay, Thanks.
BTW Which city ?

@PlanetGamingGG from where do i can check that?

I used page speed test to test how my website’s perform.

@Junarsh there is a very reliable & free uptime checker at: UptimeroBot.com (for full transparency this is not a paid endorsement - just a happy and free user) which I use for my sites.
They have both a free and paid service. The free service (the only one I use) tests your domain/s every 5 mins while the paid version checks on your domain/s every minute or less.

They are very accurate and you can set the alerts to email you instantly every time your site goes down, and when it is back up and running! Can’t ask for more from a free service.

Also a big shout-out to the InfinityFree hosting on this aspect. They are by far the best at their hosting up-time I’ve encountered yet, including some paid baby hosting plans. True to their word they are up 99.9% of their time; and all of this on a free hosting platform. Pretty impressive.

Trying to compare them with any other ad-free, free hosting is a joke, as I’ve tried at least four others similar to this free hosting platform. They all fail on the up-time tests, ranging from 78% to 98.5% up-time at best - the stats I’m sharing are from the up-timer bot checker stats in my dashboard.

Hope this helps anyone who needs to know in real time their website/s up-time. This is especially useful for someone running any monetary sites like e-commerce or any type of affiliate or marketing websites.