Why I can't upload zip?

learningwithsirajnews.infinityfreeapp.com

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

I don’t have any error message

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Whenever I try to upload a zip, just upload not unzipping it the bar will load, but eventually I can’t see the zip folder in the directory

You’ll have to extract the ZIP file on your computer and upload the extracted folder or content on your htdocs folder through an FTP client.

5 Likes

But I want to upload the zip and then unzip it using unzip php cause I don’t want to upload all the files sigularily cause than some files don’t get uploaded cause my monsta ftp stops at 3 files remaining from uploading.
Whenever I upload a zip it won’t appear

Then extract the zip on your computer and use FileZilla, it will ensure that all files will be uploaded because it doesn’t share the same bugs as the online file manager.

And the reason that your zip file keeps disappearing is because it is probably bigger than 10MB

4 Likes

Ok, how do I use filezilla? Where is file zilla? And and my zip folder is 16.9 mb, is there any other way I can unzip it?

You can download it from its website: https://filezilla-project.org/. When you choose to download, don’t choose FileZilla Server; select the client and download the free version. Once you downloaded and installed it:

Not on our servers at least; only on your computer using a decompressor (like Windows’s default one, WinZip, WinRAR or 7-Zip).

5 Likes

Thank you man, you are a life saviour

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.