Why I can’t access my website created through infinity free and I can’t use WordPress

Label: Website for livelifefully.ga
Domain: livelifefully.ga

I have been having a huge problem of accessing my account and I thought my client side had the issue but after a thorough troubleshoot, I discovered that the problem is from the server side. Please help me access my website again. This problem has been for more than two months now.

Some time ago the .ga domain was revoked from Freenom, so all non-paid domains were deleted from the registry:

You’ll need to either use a free subdomain (from InfinityFree or a service like eu.org / FreeDNS) and modify/transfer your website to use the new domain, or purchase livelifefully.ga from one of the new ANINF approved registrars.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the information. I wouldn’t have known about this if it wasn’t for you. Now, how would I be able to change my domain from livelifefully.ga to something different on this account hosting(infinity free). I can’t find away :cry:

1 Like

Read this

4 Likes

Maybe I have not been understood, I’m asking how would I change this domain livelifully.ga on this account to something like myuniverse.com. Please give me a simple guideline. I have uploaded a picture below

First you’ll have to register a domain through an ICANN-accredited registrar like NameSilo, then verify the email for ICANN if it’s the first time you buy the domain (if you don’t have money, use the alternatives @ChrisPAR listed, and if you still have a valid credit card with some cents left and a valid phone number for verification, you can also use PP.UA for a domain you can then point to the hosting account); afterwards, change the nameservers to our ones (since you’re on an epiz_ account you can use ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com), wait for DNS propagation and add it under either the “Addon Domains” section or the “Parked Domains” section of the Control Panel (which is not the Client Area; to add domains you’ll have to go to the home page of your hosting account and click on “Control Panel”). If you want to use one of our subdomains instead, you can add one under the “Subdomains” section of the Control Panel. If you decided to put the domain/subdomain under the “Addon Domains” or the “Subdomains” section, you’ll also have to move your website files from htdocs to yourdomain/htdocs, where yourdomain is the new domain/subdomain you added to the hosting account, through the File Manager and, if you’re using WordPress, change your website URL from the database so it points to the new domain/subdomain. If you added it under the “Parked Domains” section, you’ll eventually just have to change the website URL from the database if you’re using WordPress.

4 Likes

If you mean this then sorry there’s no way to change it. Main domains are “hardcoded” into your account. You can only make it an “Addon Domain” / “Parked Domain” as @JxstErg1 mentioned.

For “root domains” did you mean “main domains”? Anyway, only main domains are hardcoded and, in case of our hosting, it’s a random value epizy.com or infinityfree.com subdomain which doesn’t point to your website, but still has an IP assigned to it that can be used to point other domains in case you don’t use our nameservers; the actual domain is still under the “Addon Domains” section of the Control Panel and can be removed, but the htdocs folder of the old Addon Domain can’t be re-used.

1 Like

Oops, my fault.

2 Likes

You can view the domains of your account through the client area, but not edit them (yet). To add and remove domains, you’ll have to go through the control panel.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.