WHY I CAN´T SEND EMAIL WITH PHP ?

hI I need help ,because when i send email to my form to email i don´t receive nothing, why=?¡

Have you checked this KB article: https://infinityfree.net/support/email/php-mail ?

ok i understand ,but if i have a count free i can send email with php_+>?

my code when i send email with php >

<?php $to = '[email protected]'; $subject = 'the subject'; $message = 'hello'; $headers = 'From: [email protected]' . "\\r\ " . 'Reply-To: [email protected]' . "\\r\ " . 'X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion(); mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers); ?>

i don’t recive nothing in my email … :frowning: help me

second question it is true)_>?about connfigure>?

$mail->isSMTP(); // Set mailer to use SMTP
$mail->Host = 'sql103.epizy.com;
$mail->SMTPAuth = true; // Enable SMTP authentication
$mail->Username = ‘epiz_19242042’; // SMTP username
$mail->Password = ‘xxxxx’; // SMTP password
$mail->SMTPSecure = ‘tls’; // Enable TLS encryption, ssl also accepted
$mail->Port = 587;

ok i understand ,but if i have a count free i can send email with php_+>?
my code when i send email with php >

$to = '[email protected]';
$subject = 'the subject';
$message = 'hello';
$headers = 'From: [email protected]' . "\\r\

" .

‘Reply-To: [email protected]’ . "\r
" .
‘X-Mailer: PHP/’ . phpversion();
mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);
?>```
i don’t recive nothing in my email … :frowning: help me

Like the KB article said, the PHP mail() function can only be used with certain types of messages, and I think your message does not follow that format. You’re probably better off using an external SMTP provider.

second question it is true)_>?about connfigure>?

$mail->isSMTP(); // Set mailer to use SMTP
$mail->Host = 'sql103.epizy.com;
$mail->SMTPAuth = true; // Enable SMTP authentication
$mail->Username = 'epiz_19242042'; // SMTP username
$mail->Password = 'xxxxx'; // SMTP password
$mail->SMTPSecure = 'tls'; // Enable TLS encryption, `ssl` also accepted
$mail->Port = 587; 

I suppose the configuration options you use are correct, however we don’t provide an SMTP service so those settings specifically are not going to work. If you are going to use an external SMTP service like Sendgrid, you would use those options but with different values.

Hello,
I have exsacly the same problem with email sending and receiving in webmail account. ef i send email to web mail its doesnt come notting ef i send email from the webmail email its succesfuly delivered to destination. I dont understand what hoppend. Also its restricted interaction with database in sense the user creating from form let say chat application or forum making but i think for that will need premium acc. But for email i dont understand what hoppend. Ef u have some info pls share with us for help. Than You forward;

Hello,
I have exsacly the same problem with email sending and receiving in webmail account. ef i send email to web mail its doesnt come notting ef i send email from the webmail email its succesfuly delivered to destination. I dont understand what hoppend. Also its restricted interaction with database in sense the user creating from form let say chat application or forum making but i think for that will need premium acc. But for email i dont understand what hoppend. Ef u have some info pls share with us for help. Than You forward;

That doesn’t sound like exactly the same problem, that sounds like the complete opposite problem. Being able to receive e-mail with an e-mail account has nothing to do with sending e-mail from a script. Please search the forum for similar topics and if they don’t answer your question, create a new topic.