Why has my site stopped working?

telecomtechnology.epizy

Error Message This page isn’t working at the moment

telecomtechnology.epizy.com can’t currently handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 50

Can anybody explain why my site, which has been running for years, using WordPress suddenly stopped working? I cannot even log in to it. I haven’t changed anything.

All help greatly appreciated.

Maybe check this FAQ

3 Likes

Hi Telecomt,

Your server maybe updated to PHP 8 and some functions may not be compatible with your existing code. To solve this, turn on debug in wp-config, navigate once to your website, and inspect the contents in wp-contents/debug.log.

Alternatively, you can post the content in that log here and we can further help.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Thank you for the advice.
The reported error is:
Fatal error : __autoload() is no longer supported, use spl_autoload_register() instead in /home/vol2_6/epizy.com/epiz_20991517/htdocs/wp-includes/compat.php on line 502
but no idea which file needs the change. Very odd because I run the script on another server without a problem.

Regards

It says this one here:
use spl_autoload_register() instead in /home/vol2_6/epizy.com/epiz_20991517/htdocs/wp-includes/compat.php

But where do I find the file to change the text? If its in the SQLdatabase I get an error when I try to open phpMyAdmin.

Please read:

Since you’re using WordPress, you need to edit the information in wp-config.php:

2 Likes