Why does it say 403?

https://imgse.com/i/pPNEI2V

Hi and welcome to the forum! Since this is an English-speaking forum, it’s preferred if you can speak English. Anyway, try to add this on your .htaccess file inside the htdocs folder (if you don’t have it create it):

Options +Indexes

This will enable the Directory Listing back.

4 Likes

28ee0da205397bfb4b8b94ce8c37577

不是这个第三个里面吗?

The solution is simple: just upload your website, and it will be shown.

The reason you see 403 Forbidden error is because there is no directory index file. Normally, the fallback behavior is to show a list of files, but that’s disabled by default on our hosting, which means you’ll see a 403 error instead.

But this is completely normal and doesn’t indicate a problem with your account.

4 Likes

这样不对吗

Final warning: this is an English language forum. Please write all posts in English (you can use translation software if needed). Any posts in other languages will be deleted.

No, it isn’t.

Please read the article I linked to to learn what’s a valid index file.

5 Likes

en-US

Looks like you are trying to point a GitHub pages here.
Unfortunately, you can’t do that, as you only use GitHub pages on GitHub’s own services.
Please clone your whole repo liutongxu/liutongxu.github.io and upload everything right into the htdocs folder.

zh-CN

想把GitHub Pages放过来?你可真tm是个人才
把你在GitHub Pages上所有的文件下载下来,然后再上传到htdocs里面。
另外,把你的自动翻译关了吧,这玩意害人不浅。

(If anyone thought that I should remove the Chinese version, I could do that :smile: )

4 Likes

solved

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.