Why can I not access my website

Username or Website URL

My website is roomo.ml / and or the main domain IP: 185.27.134.113

Error Message

There’s not a error message, but all I see is nothing. I honestly don’t know whats going on.

Other Information

I also tried going to the main domain IP, and it just gave me forbidden, and it did not redirect me to suspendeddomain.org.

1 Like

Upload some index.html or your files inside the htdocs.

I have a wordpress install there.

Is your website (http://roomo.ml/) correct?

Try removing the domain and readding it back.

Also it might be the cause of your installed plugin and theme, try installing Wordpress again with a different theme.

Checking your website console:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

roomo.ml/:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
5 Likes

This is my error, Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp() in /home/vol9_6/epizy.com/epiz_25808401/htdocs/wp-blog-header.php:16 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol9_6/epizy.com/epiz_25808401/htdocs/index.php(17): require() #1 {main} thrown in /home/vol9_6/epizy.com/epiz_25808401/htdocs/wp-blog-header.php on line 16
so, do I just replace some files?

Well, wp-config is corrupted. Great!! :smiley: Well it looks like its time to delete files!!

Oh and also my files got corrupted in all of my non-system directories, aka the htdocs, sub domains and other stuff!

Try reinstalling your wordpress, and also the theme!

Ok it’s that it’s a huge pain to deal with it, I think it’s because we moved from HDDs to SSDs
Maybe while transfering files, it corrupted

thats wp-config for you, ill stop responding so that way it stops getting bumped to the top.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.