Why am I not able to use email.cz?

Some of my websites were suspended for no reason, and aparently it is because i am using email.cz as my email client.

This is my only email I use, I don’t want to have to go and make another email -just- to use infinityfree.

Please consider allowing me to use email.cz, because i feel like if others are abusing the system doesnt mean i have to be blocked, email.cz is my main client, and i wont be able to get emails such as when my domains are suspended or when my tickets are replied to

Thank you - Mcclures

Most accounts created using email.cz addresses are abuse accounts, which is why all accounts using email.cz addresses are disabled by default.

I understand that this is inconvenient for you, but if a domain name is primarily used for abuse we are pretty much forced to block it. The rate of false positives is actually quite low.

So I have to ask you to sign up with a more secure email provider if you don’t want every account you create to be suspended.

well thats stupid.

@Mcclures said:
well thats stupid.

Free hosting spammers and criminals are stupid, absolutely. Unfortunately, they are also a major problem which is why we’re forced to use measures like these.

but its obvious i have no malicious intent, i just want to have a free hosting provider to test if my scripts will work on them.

@Mcclures said:
but its obvious i have no malicious intent, i just want to have a free hosting provider to test if my scripts will work on them.

Then you are a legitimate user of the email.cz service. However, you’re part of a minority. The majority of email.cz users on InfinityFree are abusers. And that’s why we are forced to block the domain.