which type of file i need to delete to reduce inodes

2 days before my inode is 14122. I didn’t install any plugins or themes. Now it showing 14232. Help me which type of file i need to delete. I am new on this

@vishnupriya try deleting any text files that are useless, such as Readme or Lincense or Help, etc. ussually included on every plugins & theme also on wordpress directory.
Also delete the documentation folder of the theme and plugin (Remember to back it up).
Hope that helps.

You don’t need to delete anything as far as I can see. The inode limit is 30,000 and you don’t even use half of that yet. So there is nothing to worry about. Inode usage only makes big jumps when installing a new application, so if you don’t plan to install any additional applications and your inode usage is less than 80%, you don’t need to do anything.

Thank you so much

@PlanetGamingGG said:
@vishnupriya try deleting any text files that are useless, such as Readme or Lincense or Help, etc. ussually included on every plugins & theme also on wordpress directory.
Also delete the documentation folder of the theme and plugin (Remember to back it up).
Hope that helps.

Thank you

My inodes increases to 75%… Almost i delete many files before 3 days, but still inodes are not reducing…kindly help…

@vishnupriya said:
My inodes increases to 75%… Almost i delete many files before 3 days, but still inodes are not reducing…kindly help…

Hey, how many sites you have on that account?

I have only one account. before deleting inodes limit shows 22401 and still it is in 22401

@vishnupriya said:
I have only one account. before deleting inodes limit shows 22401 and still it is in 22401

Please note that the inode counter is not instant. It can take a few hours to update.