When I upload files to one of my addon domains the files don't show up on the site (solved) (Admins

So When I upload files to one of my addon domains it doesn’t show up on the site, like for example if I upload index.php it will still show “Index of /” and no files get added to the site it just says “Index of /” but I think I know what caused this :confused: and I don’t know how to reverse it, so what i think caused this is that I uploaded this .htaccess file and that fucked up the site so this is the .htaccess file I uploaded to the addon domain: RewriteEngine On RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^example.com [NC] RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.example.com/$1 [L,R=301]

Omfg I just need to stop making Topic’s cause I always keep solving the problems right after I make the topic. So the reason why it wasn’t uploading the files is cause for some reason it was in a whole other folder and I had to go on the online file manager to find the directory to find it but I couldn’t get to it on Filezilla lol. Can you delete my posts? cause it’s getting annoying that I can’t delete my topics even tho I solved all them myself I shouldn’t of made any topics -_-