When I go to the link of my site I see the directory list and the css is not displayed

http://amendes-gouv.rf.gd
J’ai effacé mais de base il y a tous les doc comme si j’étais sur localhost

translated by MOD - please speak English !
I deleted but basically there are all the docs as if I was on localhost

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum

If you don’t want to see the dir listing, then make sure that you have uploaded the necessary files and that you also have an index.html or index.htm or index.php file at the root of your website that will be used as the default home page (starting point).

7 Likes

Bonjour,
j’ai placé mon fichier indexe a la racine du dique D mais quand je raffrachis je vois quand meme la listes des repertoires.
Pouvez-vous m’expliquez precisément merci(je suis débutant)
Merci!

TRANSLATED BY MOD

Good morning, I placed my indexed file at the root of disk D but when I refreshed I still see the list of directories. Can you explain to me precisely thank you (I am a beginner) THANKS!

Hello

Please be sure to post in English as this is an English form.

What do you mean you placed it on the “D” drive? You have to upload your files to InfinityFree’s server, not a drive connected to your computer.

Please follow this guide:

5 Likes

Bonjour mon site est fini depuis plusieurs semaines mais quand j’écris le nom de domaines la listes de répertoire s’affiche(css,php,html)
J’ai tester plusieurs techniques mais aucune ne marche comment dois-je faire svp??

TRANSLATED BY MOD

Hello my site has been finished for several weeks but when I write the domain name the directory lists are displayed (css, php, html) I have tested several techniques but none of them work, what should I do please??

Hello!

Please make sure that whatever file you want to open when your website is loaded is called index.html or index.php.

Thanks!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.