What is the correct NS settings?

My website is down, I found a suggestion to check NS records.
I’ve found at my domain registrant name servers settings following values:

That’s still suggested by Control Panel. But in the tutorials here I see other values:

So, what setting is the correct one?

@sonerim said:
My website is down, I found a suggestion to check NS records.
I’ve found at my domain registrant name servers settings following values:

That’s still suggested by Control Panel. But in the tutorials here I see other values:

So, what setting is the correct one?

I’m also looking for same answer. ns changed since yesterday after the maintenance activity. not sure what to use

vinodlouis & sonerim I am the same, i am just getting timed out on my website, followed a cpanel guide posted in the forum and still not understanding which NS to follow.

Both sets of nameservers are valid, the maintenance absolutely does not affect which nameservers you could use.

@Admin said:
Both sets of nameservers are valid, the maintenance absolutely does not affect which nameservers you could use.

Thank you for the answer.
Unfortunately, our site (sonerim.com) is still down. Could you, please, check what cause this problem?

The IP address your website is on is down for technical reasons. We’re working to get it back online as soon as possible.

@Admin said:
The IP address your website is on is down for technical reasons. We’re working to get it back online as soon as possible.

Thank you for the answer.