What if I delete my only subdomain?

Why?

3 Likes

Then you’ll have no active domains on your account. This results in nothing accessing your account, and your account will eventually being deleted due to inactivity, that’s all.

4 Likes

So that I can use it for a different account.

What if I put in another domain in?

If this is the case, you should use control panel instead of client area. Then you should be able to add it to another account.

But why you ever wanted to do this when your old account is perfectly ok?

2 Likes

If you never use that domain then it will still eventually got deleted due to inactivity.
But if you use it, then things should be fine.

2 Likes

I just want to get my website a new domain

Also, Why is it not showing when I clearly have it on?

Do I have to wait?

Yep, you have to wait.

5 Likes

I did not know I could make multiple sites in one account…

You can host up to 20 subdomains in your account.
But since hit limit (as well as other limits) is recorded per account, not per site, so it is not recommended to have so many domains in one account.

4 Likes

It’s been quite some time now, Why is it still not loading?

Try to clear your browser cache and DNS cache, or help yourself with this and speed things up (P.S. most routers need a restart to pull new settings):

3 Likes

It redirects to error.infinityfree.com (after clearing cache)

2 Likes

The limit is 50 subdomains per account. There is no limit on custom domains. So you can basically host as many sites as you want, as long as you stay within the other limits of your account, such as disk space and traffic.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.