What happens to sql213.byetcluster.com

[https://kazantask.rf.gd]

!(upload://pmZO9qa66VcJJIrirVK4JGjHBDW.png)

I wanted to bring alive a dead post from the back but im living this problem now.

I would like to know what happens ont sql server sql213.byetcluster.com because my database was on that server and look like it’s totally off.
I just would like to know if it gonna be fix and if database on that server are gona be restore or if we gona have to remake it.

Can you reupload the picture? It doesn’t seem to have been loaded.
What is the issue you’re facing?

5 Likes

Usually first time I enter the site it will show this errors, later the second or at the third try it works then gives errors in plugins, theme functions etc.

You’re going to have to be a bit more specific than that. I’m not aware of any problems with that database server. I also don’t know if the problems you’re having have to do with data corruption (which you seem to say is the case), or whether it’s database related in the first place.

This only says that there is a problem with the database connection. It could be anything. Please enable WP_DEBUG mode and refresh the page to see the actual error message, and be sure to compare it to this article too.

This is a consequence of how SSL is implemented on free hosting. Jetpack is known to not work with it, so we recommend against using Jetpack:

This is the same error as above.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.