What do I do to remove the Used Inodes?

Já deletei todos arquivos não utilizados e a quantidade de inodes usados não diminui. Os arquivos que deixei não chegam a 1000.
Inodes Usado 100 % (39764 of 30019)
Utilizo 2 softwares instalados via softaculous (ampache e GLPI) e removi os arquivos do Wordpress, porem os valores não foram alterados.

Hi there,

First of all, this is an International Forum meaning you should use the English language and talk in English here on this forums.

I have already deleted all unused files and the amount of inodes used does not decrease. The files I left do not reach 1000.
Inodes Used 100% (39764 of 30019)
I use 2 software installed via softaculous (ampache and GLPI) and removed the Wordpress files, but the values have not been changed.

The statistics in the Control Panel is not live, I don’t know the exact time interval for it to refresh but it takes around a few minutes to a few hours for statistics to update.
So what you see now is not the updated information, kindly wait for it to be updated.

Thanks to Google Translate for the translation.

Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Thank you for your help.

Sorry for the first as long as it is not in English.

This statistic has not changed for more than a week.

I have already deleted all the content inside the directory, removed everything, and there is no change in the values. I don’t know what else I can do.

Thanks to Google Translate for the translation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.