We're currently getting your SSL certificate. Please ensure that the validation checks stay at Ready. We'll email you when the certificate is ready

Hi, I saw the same topic before in this forum but there was no solution provided so I posted a new topic. Would anyone help me with this? I kept seeing the message “We’re currently getting your SSL certificate. Please ensure that the validation checks stay at Ready. We’ll email you when the certificate is ready.” under View SSL certificate section. I have successfully set up my CNAME record and requested a SSL, but the staus keeps showing as pending with only the Private Key and without the Certificate. Please help. Thank you and appreciate it very much! :sob: :sob: :sob:

Please wait. Is it Lets Encrypt or GoGetSSL

It’s GoGetSSL. Thank you!

I see the account hosting that domain name has just been disabled. That’s not going to help with the CNAME records.

2 Likes

Yes I needed to launch the site ASAP that’s why I had to registered another domain, and it worked immediately. Thank you very much for looking into it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.