Welcome to the shiny club of Kirby!

Not related to your discussion:

I just realized that my laptop is using Windows 10 Pro and not Home OwO. Finally I can run Hyper-V to create a virtual machine.

1 Like

I signed up here last month, this is my only first account.

1 Like

I was 13 when I register this InfinityFree account and now Iā€™m 15. Will turn 16 within the next few months.

1 Like

What theā€¦ I thought you were an adult >-<

Most the ppl are teenagers :eyes:

Same lmao.

1 Like

*And Iā€™m so glad that I found this site and forum. nontoxic people and same ages.

I am even barely to use my facebook account or chat with my friends their.

1 Like

Tbh the most toxic forums are 4chan and Deviantart.

Filled with non-proper grown adults, racists and sexists.

The reason why Iā€™m here is because itā€™s only the community Iā€™m not being Insulted for being an Iranian.

themoreyouknow

Even though I donā€™t play ML, I know how many toxic filipinos are and even many servers like Filipino Discord servers Iā€™ve joined are full of toxic people. I know there are many out there that are not toxic but mostly every pinoy I encounter in servers are toxic. But fortunately here, Iā€™ve not really encountered toxic users :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If I remember correctly, some people of my country were forcing me to become racist. And it ended up with blocking me :grin:

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s horrible. They blocked you just because you donā€™t want to be one? thatā€™s kinda messed up.

1 Like

Ikr???

Iā€™ve seen lots of people like that and all of them have blocked me. While I have 0 members in my blocklist.

I try to donā€™t be mean unless they force me to whatever is evil.

1 Like

Oh btw where did they block you? Facebook or something?

Discord and Deviantart

Glad they hate me :smirk:

1 Like

Oof bruh, the only stuffs that I block are bots who DM advertise me.

Those people youā€™ve met on Discord are very immoral, well just my opinion.

1 Like

Yep, internet space is dangerous.

2 Likes

I quitted ML because itā€™s boring nah, I always used my computer thatā€™s why. LOL same as my relationship with my girlfriend last month, we are about 2 years, then we broke up, because of having a toxic relationship.

1 Like

Well I wouldnā€™t really be surprised if people like those exists on the internet.

btw also here in my area, most of the people are very judgemental. They judge you based on how you looks and not judge you based on your trait.

In our classroom, I feel unwelcomed by my classmates and they even try to ruin my image even though Im not that bad (im shy) at school.

2 Likes

Me neither.